1 on 1 4 Day Ombre Brow Training
$500.00 – $2,150.00
Location: (In-person) Houston or Baton Rouge
Maximum Class Size: 1
Duration: 4 Days
Cost: $2150 w/$500 Deposit
Scroll down to get the full training breakdown.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A DATE FOR YOUR TRAINING UPON PURCHASE. DATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
Welcome to the Pretty Institute!
This 4-day training class is for beginner artists looking to get their start in the rapidly growing and lucrative permanent makeup industry or for not-so new artists looking to learn some new tips and tricks!
Here’s what you can look forward to from our training:
- Class size: 1 on 1
- Full kit: Includes wireless machine, pigments, needles, numbing cream, consent forms & so much more!
- Live model
- Discounted ROOM RENTAL post-training to help you get to work immediately after completing your certification
- Continued support post-training
And here’s what you will learn:
- Regulations, Insurance & Licensing Information
- Proper sanitation & disinfection
- Brow mapping & design
- Color selection
- Needle selection
- Skin anatomy/ working with different skin types
- 2 different numbing techniques
- Proper depth & technique
- Before & aftercare
- Photography & editing tips
- Branding, marketing, and social media strategies for beauty pros from Branding Expert Camille Percy Branding®
Cost/ Payment Plan Option:
- $2150 with a $500 deposit
- Zip Pay and PayPal 4 are available if you’d like to split your training cost into 4 equal interest-free payments!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions we look forward to helping you start your brow boss journey!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I pay?
Your deposit is due at the time of booking your training and is non-refundable. We accept cash, all major credit and debit cards, PayPal, Zelle, and Google Pay. Financing is also available via ZipPay and PayPal 4, which allow you to split your payment into 4 payments
Are refunds available?
Refunds and/or cancellations are not available. Your deposit is non-refundable. Please be advised that your payment is applicable only for the dates you purchased.
We understand that things happen, however, cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to your training, will incur a $100 last-minute cancellation fee.
Your deposit can ONLY be transferred to another training date if we are notified of your cancellation more than 2 weeks before your training date.
If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your training, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to submit a new deposit to book a new training date.