The Pretty Institute 4 Day Ombre Brow Training (HTX: 8/28-8/31)
$500.00 – $2,000.00
Location: (In-person) Houston and Baton Rouge
Maximum Class Size: 3
Duration: 4 Days
Scroll down to get the full training breakdown.
Welcome to the Pretty Institute!
This 4-day training class is for beginner artists looking to get their start in the rapidly growing and lucrative permanent makeup industry or for not so new artists looking to learn some new tips and tricks!
Here’s what you can look forward to from our training:
- Small class size: Maximum 3 students
- Full kit: Includes wireless machine, pigments, needles, numbing cream, consent forms & so much more!
- Live model
- Discounted suite rental post-training to help you get to work immediately after completing your certification
- Continued support post-training
And here’s what you will learn:
- Course Curriculum:
- Regulations, Insurance & Licensing Information
- Proper sanitation & disinfection
- Brow mapping & design
- Color selection
- Needle selection
- Skin anatomy/ working with different skin types
- 2 different numbing techniques (*including how to remove numbing w/o losing your outline)
- Proper depth & technique
- Before & aftercare
- Photography & editing tips
- Branding, marketing, and social media strategies
Cost/ Payment Plan Option:
- $2000 with a $500 deposit
- QuadPay is available if you’d like to split your training cost into 4 equal interest-free payments!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions we look forward to helping you start your brow boss journey!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I pay?
Your deposit is due at the time of booking your training and is non-refundable. We accept cash, all major credit and debit cards, PayPal, Zelle, and Google Pay. Financing is also available via QuadPay, which allow you to split your payment into 4 payments
Are refunds available?
Refunds and/or cancellations are not available. Your deposit is non-refundable. Please be advised that your payment is applicable only for the dates you purchased.
We understand that things happen, however, cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to your training, will incur a $100 last-minute cancellation fee.
Your deposit can ONLY be transferred to another training date if we are notified of your cancellation more than 2 weeks before your training date.
If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your training, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to submit a new deposit to book a new training date.